May 30, 2007


More flowers into the babybathtub. This summer I wanted to see orange - marigolds with red nasturtiums. The silver dusty miller will serve as a nice foil to the group I think. Our "adopt-a-spot" garden is in too. The sculpture I have been making is not quite finished but when it is you will see a shot of the "spot" here. Busy day with a client showing some of my favorite artists work to them. Keep your fingers crossed. Soon a new public building may be filled with some inspiring work!
The word for the day is snooze ... as in the most loved button on an electronic device.


swampgrrl said...

beatiful flowers. i call these zinnias. they always remind me of my grandmother egan ... she loved them.

i love love love the snooze buttom.

susanna said...

Oh I hear you on the nasturtiums! I want to see reds and golds in my garden this summer, too. And I bet the flowers look gorgeous in your antique babytub. Good luck with your client!